SOLD OUT: Next date available, 8th - 13th June 2020 - https://www.hypnotherapytraininginternational.com/store/p19/mh.html#/
Early bird available till 31st December 2019
25th - 30th November 2019
6 days intensive training providing 50 hours of classroom tuition
Cost: £695 (includes course materials)
Certificate of Attendance given to students attending the course.
Join us and gain superior skills from recognised experts in the field. The Medical Hypnotherapy course teaches you powerful hypnotic methods for health benefits, assisting with various psychosomatic problems and for pain management including effective anaesthesia used in invasive surgeries.
You learn the use of hypnotherapy to assist with various physical problems that have psychological roots and to help with problems that are exacerbated by psychological factors, including stressors. This course teaches advanced methods of pain management, both acute and chronic pain, and the applications of hypnosis in surgical operations, as demonstrated in several films by Dr John Butler, including HypnoSurgery Live, a live demonstration of surgical anaesthesia using hypnosis alone.
Major Topics will include:
- Understanding the influence of subconscious processes on the body
- Hypnotherapy for physical well-being and assisting healing mechanisms
- Hypnosis for various health applications – management of chronic pain, assisting with physical health and recovery post-surgery, and with various psychosomatic conditions
- Hypnotic analgesia and anaesthesia, including assisting with surgical pain
- Advanced skills in medical applications of hypnotherapy including age regression and specialised programming
- Hypnotherapy as an adjunct to specific medical treatments and procedures