HYPNOSIS FOR PREGNANCY, CHILDBIRTH AND EARLY MOTHERHOOD - FEBRUARY 2020
HYPNOSIS FOR PREGNANCY, CHILDBIRTH AND EARLY MOTHERHOOD
9th February 2020, 10am-4m
Thistle Hotel (Hyde Park), London
Are you dreading labour? Would you like to experience the power of hypnosis to help you reduce the fear of birth? This is your opportunity to learn the many benefits of hypnosis for parents and expecting parents.
Learn to use hypnosis for multiple benefits in pregnancy and childbirth. Many studies and clinical reports have confirmed that hypnosis has many important uses during pregnancy and childbirth.
Hypnosis For Childbirth Courses are short courses for parents and parents-to-be who want to feel empowered in pregnancy, childbirth and into early motherhood. as well as nurses, midwives, doctors and doulas.
Taught by Dr. John Butler
Respected Hypnotherapist with 40 years of clinical experience; Medical lecturer who taught the first official Hypnotherapy Training Programme in the NHS
- Engage in active demonstrations
- Use practical exercises
- Learn invaluable information
- Learn powerful methods and skills
- Learn to use hypnosis for multiple benefits in pregnancy and childbirth.
Many studies and clinical reports have confirmed that hypnosis has many important uses and benefits during pregnancy and childbirth. These include:
- Increased relaxation
- Reduced fear and anxiety
- Reduced stress and tension
- Less pain and discomfort
- Increased comfort and ease during labour and birth
- Greater feelings of control and coping
- Increased confidence and involvement in the birth experience
- Increased rate of conception
- Reduced nausea during pregnancy
- Reduced need for chemical anaesthetics and medical procedures
- Shortened labour
- Higher APGAR scores among babies
- Reduction in post-partum depression
- Greater satisfaction with the overall birth experience
Book now and take the fear and anxiety away from labour, and feel empowered throughout pregnancy, childbirth and beyond.
For more information and to book, see the website or follow the Instagram page. You can also check out the Facebook event.